The La Trobe Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship in Australia, for outstanding academic achievement. In 2019 we will be offering up to 60 scholarships to high-achieving Year 12 students. The scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest ATAR in the following undergraduate course areas:
- Arts, Social Sciences and Communications
- Business and Commerce
- Teaching and Education
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology and Engineering
- Law and Criminology
- Science and Psychology
The scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 4 years and $20,000, no extensions will be granted.
Recipients of the scholarship will automatically be part of the La Trobe University Hallmark Program.
Please note, only 2018 Year 12 students will be considered.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2018
- achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 80 to be considered
- list La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Year 12 ATAR or IB result
How to apply
There is no application process for this scholarship.
All eligible students who list La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference will be automatically considered.
Offers will be made via email from mid-December and throughout January and February.
The Terms and Conditions of the scholarship will be clearly stated in the offer email.
Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
for more visit: SCHOLARSHIP LINK