Australia might be one of the most coveted destinations for international students, but unfortunately studying here doesn’t come cheap. For those keen to study in Australia but in need of financial support, we’ve rounded up a selection of scholarships for international students, provided by the Australian government, individual Australian universities, and other organizations.
- 2018 International Scholarship for English Pathway Studies at Bond University, Australia: Applications are now ongoing for the English Pathway Studies Scholarships in the Bond University, Australia for students who are prospective students at the University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programme.
- Southern Cross University International Student Scholarships 2018-2019: The Southern Cross University International Student Scholarships for 2018 is ongoing. These scholarships are available for offshore applications from citizens of countries in South Asia, Southeast Asia, and China.
- University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarships 2018: Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Queensland Postgraduate Scholarships, 2018 for the The Scholarship is designed for Studentts pursuing Precision and Quantum Sensing . The scholarship is available to both Australian and International applicants.
- NSW Diploma of Nursing Scholarships in Australia, 2018:NSW Health, in partnership with TAFE NSW and NSW Health Registered Training Organisation, is offering NSW Diploma of Nursing Scholarships in Australia, 2018.
- 1200 Australian Government Commonwealth Scholarships, 2018: The new Commonwealth Scholarships Program for South Australia is now available for Australian students. This scholarship offers support for a minimum of 1200 undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational education and training students to undertake study, training, and internships in South Australia.
- Monash International Merit Scholarship 2018 in Australia: Application are currently ongoing for the Monash International Merit Scholarship 2018 in Australia. The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in the University.
- Australia National University International Undergraduate Scholarship & Award 2018: Applications are currently ongoing for the Australia National University International Undergraduate Scholarship & Award 2018.