Do you have the ability to devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing?
Are you willing to challenge yourself on various projects, network with people from different places and strengthen your career skills?
If your answer is yes, then you need to apply for this job with immediate effect.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.