Knowledgepool Consulting Limited – Our client, an International Microfinance Bank, requires career driven, honest and intelligent candidates to join its team in Ibadan as:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Marketing Communications manager will coordinate the advertising and public relations activities for an International Microfinance Bank. As a communications professional he will create and manage compelling communications content and help drive marketing communications initiatives for the bank’s financial services, products and programs.
- The Marketing Communications Manager will also be responsible for writing and developing marketing communications across a wide variety of platforms such as social media management and marketing, blogs, contributed content, web videos, presentations, as well as traditional marketing and PR functions such as flyers, brochures and press releases. This is a hands-on position that requires proven project management, holistic communications, campaign development and writing skills of the highest quality.
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with marketing staff and clients.
- Works independently and in collaboration with third parties and internal resources to create, write and implement a variety of compelling marketing communications, public relations, and social media content relevant to the firm’s external and internal target audiences.
- Works to: help ensure public relations initiatives are being executed according to plans; develop and coordinate approvals for news releases, talking points, briefing sheets, and contributed content; and support crisis communications planning and response.
- Assists in developing and managing marketing communications, public relations, and social media calendars.
- Collaborates, develops, and executes multi-channel social media strategies and measuremen techniques to grow the Microfinance Bank presence.
- Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry.
- Collaborates in the planning, development, execution and measurement of multi-channel marketing communications, social media strategies, and public relations campaigns and content.
- Stays current on industry trends, competitors and overall marketing communications, public relations, and social media best practices in order to recommend and execute new and effective programs, as well as internal process improvements.
- Direct the creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches given by the MFB executives, as well as Web or social media presence.
- Perform other marketing and communications assignments as required.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Other Relevant Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience with at least 3years in management position
- Previous experience and good industry knowledge in financial services, FMCG or telecoms sector
- Experience in advertising agencies, media planning, digital and social media agencies is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated creativity to understand consumers, how they are influenced, how to trigger behavior change, how to drive purchase and how to drive engagement through actionable communications content and programs.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), analytical reporting (Google Analytics) and social media/blogging platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, etc.). Understanding of and experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools Competence in using Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Outlook) ;
- Marketing communications, public relations, and social media industry knowledge and interest, as well as proven skills and initiative to stay current with the latest trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2017.