The university is pleased to announce Stoller Scholarship for full-time UK and EU students commencing on an undergraduate course at University of Bolton from September 2018. There will be a total of ten scholarships available in each academic year, the maximum total value of each award being £3,000.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study undergraduate Programme
Eligible Countries: U.K. and E.U. students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants must meet the following criteria: All students must have commenced on the first year of an undergraduate full-time course of study at the University of Bolton in the 2018/19 academic year. The course must be delivered at the University of Bolton and not at a partner or franchise partner college.
- Students must be publicly funded via the Student Loans Company or self-funded and not sponsored by a third party, for example, an employer.
- At the time immediately preceding enrolment with the university students must reside at home addresses within the following postcodes in the Oldham area: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL8, OL9, or M35.
- Evidence of the home address as stated above must be provided with the application form before an award can be considered. Acceptable evidence may be one of the following, Driving Licence, Utility Bill, Phone Bill or Bank Statement in the student’s own name.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are required to complete an application form including a written statement of a minimum of 250 words to a maximum of 500 words which outlines how they think the scholarship would make a difference to their studies. Application forms are available from here
- Applications will only be considered if they are fully completed and include proof of a relevant home address. The application deadline for students commencing in September 2018 is 28th September 2018.
- In the case that the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of awards available for the given academic year the decision on the award will be made by a designated university panel.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018