The University of Oxford is calling for applications for University of Oxford-THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships for Students in UK, 2018. This is a two-year postdoctoral fellowship for international students which may be held at any UK university.
THIS Institute aim to create a world-leading scientific asset for the NHS by strengthening the evidence base for improving the quality and safety of healthcare.
Candidates whose first language is not English or who did not study at an English-speaking university are to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
Offers are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Field of study:
Fellowships are for any of the subjects in the university
The scholarship will provide £150,000 of support for a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Oxford. Fellowship awards will include a salary/stipend, fees (where applicable) and research expenses.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- should have receive their PhD between two and six years prior to the application.
- Their Ph.D. should be in a discipline that is relevant to scientific efforts to improve healthcare.
- you will need to be able to hold a postdoctoral fellowship full-time for two years.
- Part-time applications (at a minimum of 0.6FTE) will be considered where, for example, applicants are undergoing clinical training or other circumstances apply.
- Candidates whose first language is not English or who did not study at an English-speaking university are to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
9th July 2018
The University can submit only one application.
The EOI will consist of a one-page case for support, CV, and 10 relevant publications. Submission of expressions of interest should be via IRAMS by noon on Friday 13 April.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link