Applications are open for Reimagine Education Competition. The Wharton-QS Stars Reimagine Education Awards & Conference is a global competition and conference which encourages educators everywhere to spot problems that prevent optimal learning and/or pedagogical outcomes, and find creative, innovative solutions to these problems by reimagining the way education is conceived of and conducted.
To do so, Reimagine Education competition ensures that great ideas are given the global audience they deserve. The competition also offers its best contribution of $50,000 in funding: either the assistance needed for a vision to become a reality, or a reward for an idea well-executed. Doing so, however, involves collaboration as well as innovation. The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and QS Quacquarelli Symonds have teamed up with top investors and venture capitalists to offer a series of prizes to be awarded to the best Reimaginers each year, with over $100,000 in prize money available this year. Reimagine Education will bring speakers from the world’s leading universities, technology companies, and governments, giving all delegates an unrivalled means of both
Reimagine Education will bring speakers from the world’s leading universities, technology companies, and governments, giving all delegates an unrivalled means of both learning from, and interacting with, those at the cutting edge of progress in teaching and learning. Finally, outstanding innovation will be rewarded in the form of the Reimagine Education Awards.
- US$50,000 will be awarded to the Overall Winner(s).
- The overall winner will receive US $100,000 in total funding. This will take the form of $50,000 in cash and $50,000 in Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits. The latter prize is provided in association with our Gold Tech Sponsor, Amazon Web Services.
- Open to all educational innovators globally.
- Schools and universities are eligible to win these awards.
- Start your application online.
- Four new awards have been added to this year’s competition, meaning applicants can submit projects to 17 different award categories. See the different award categories here.
- When applying for Reimagine 2017, you’ll be asked to fill in five sections explaining your project:
- Project Objective,
- Project Approach,
- Project Engagement,
- Project Impact/Project Results, and
- Next Steps. Each of these sections will be analysed by our panel of judges, and graded based on their success in meeting certain criteria.
- The Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner will take place on December 5, 2017 at the Reimagine Education Conference, to be held in Philadelphia.